Shrimp in Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce from a can
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice
- Chopped cilantro
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sauce; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are curled and turn pink. Serve with rice; sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.