Simple yet elegant, this Shrimp and Pasta in Lemon Cream Sauce dish may be prepared for any sophisticated occasion! It will be sure to impress your family and friends.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
COMBINE shrimp, sauce, lemon juice and lemon peel in small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil).
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
This was a great recipe. I took the advice from some of the reviews and added red peppers to it, and it was great! Even my 2 year old daughter loved it!
Read More Reviews