Simple yet elegant, this Shrimp and Pasta in Lemon Cream Sauce dish may be prepared for any sophisticated occasion! It will be sure to impress your family and friends.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
COMBINE shrimp, sauce, lemon juice and lemon peel in small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil).
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
Great and Different shrimp
This was a good dish, for my husband and myself that is. We have 2 children who didn't care for the combination. 1 liked the noodles and 1 liked the shrimp. We enjoyed the combination and it was great change from shrimp and cocktail sauce.
Read More Reviews