Try Shrimp Pesto Pizza and treat yourself to a different type of pizza! Try serving this with cream of tomato soup for a delicious lunch or dinner.
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 (16 oz.) Italian pizza shell
- 1 container (7 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
PLACE pizza shell on baking sheet; spread with pesto. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top with shrimp, olives and green onions; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Review This Recipe
Excellent dish! If you're not big on onions, dice a few mushrooms, not too many or it could blend with the flavor of the shrimp instead of allowing it to stand out. Fabulous flavor you won't ever find from any take-out pizza parlor!
Read More Reviews