Try Shrimp Pesto Pizza and treat yourself to a different type of pizza! Try serving this with cream of tomato soup for a delicious lunch or dinner.
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 (16 oz.) Italian pizza shell
- 1 container (7 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
PLACE pizza shell on baking sheet; spread with pesto. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top with shrimp, olives and green onions; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Review This Recipe
Wonderful pizza - very similar to the $20 'california' style pizza, but quick and EASY to make (and costs alot less than a restraunt). Well worth trying!
Read More Reviews