Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Mushroom and Sage Sauce
Perfect for parties, this elegant pasta dish features pre-made shrimp scampi pasta and a homemade sauce of mushroom and sage. It's impressive as well as quick and easy, so you'll get to enjoy yourself!
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Shrimp Scampi Ravioli (8.375 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE butter and oil in large, heavy-duty skillet; cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until butter begins to brown. Add mushrooms and shallots; cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Add broth, sage and parsley; cook for about 8 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
SEASON sauce with salt and pepper if desired. Add pasta; toss gently to coat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 720
- Calories from Fat: 360
- Total Fat: 40g (62% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 17g (83% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 110mg (37% of DV)
- Sodium: 1810mg (75% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 73g (24% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (25% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.