Simple and rustic, this pasta dish blends classic Italian flavors of scampi butter and garlic with fresh tomato marinara. It’s great for summer cooking: no oven required and tomatoes are at their best. A quick and easy dinner for the entire family!
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Shrimp Scampi Ravioli (8.375 oz.)
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
HEAT tomatoes in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add reserved cooking water to thin or loosen tomatoes; cook until tomatoes are softened. Add oil and butter; cook, stirring frequently, until butter is melted.
TOSS pasta with sauce. Stir in pasley; season with salt and pepper.