Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Simple Tomato Sauce
Simple and rustic, this pasta dish blends classic Italian flavors of scampi butter and garlic with fresh tomato marinara. It’s great for summer cooking: no oven required and tomatoes are at their best. A quick and easy dinner for the entire family!
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Shrimp Scampi Ravioli (8.375 oz.)
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT tomatoes in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add reserved cooking water to thin or loosen tomatoes; cook until tomatoes are softened. Add oil and butter; cook, stirring frequently, until butter is melted.
TOSS pasta with sauce. Stir in pasley; season with salt and pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 300
- Total Fat: 34g (52% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (57% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 650mg (27% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.