Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce over Linguine is truly elegant. Sautéed garlic and freshly chopped parsley along with Parmesan cheese add rich flavors to this ready-in-less than 30 minutes dish.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 8 large cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup (2.25 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared at the last minute
WHISK together water and Coffee-mate until smooth.
BRING 6 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 2 minutes or until they turn pink. Drain. Peel and chop garlic.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
WHISK in Coffee-mate mixture and cornstarch; whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Cook, whisking occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in parsley, cheese and shrimp. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat.
Review This Recipe
This is scrumptious!!!!
I love this easy to make shrimp .... Unreal that the sauce is actually made with coffee-mate. I served this with a spinach salad and garlic toast. The best part is it takes no time at all to prepare......
Read More Reviews