This Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce over Linguine is so rich in flavor that you'll want to try this for entertaining or a special dinner party.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 8 large cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 16 raw, large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
WHISK together water and Coffee-mate until smooth.
BRING 6 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain. Peel and chop garlic.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
WHISK in Coffee-mate mixture and cornstarch; whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Cook, whisking occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in shrimp, cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat.
Review This Recipe
So easy, quick & delicious!
This recipe was so tasty! I made it for my family and they couldn't believe how good it was. There were definitely no left overs. =) You have to serve it right away though because it cools down quick but tastes better hot/warm. Will make again!