Shrimp with Mole
Shrimp with Mole is a convenient preparation of the classic Mexican favorite. Chocolate, onion, tomatoes and chiles make a delicious and unique flavored sauce.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium thinly sliced onions (about 2 cups total)
- 1 tablet (90 g) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, broken into pieces
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 lbs. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded panela cheese
- 8 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Bread, lightly toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE with cheese. Serve hot with toasted bread.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.