Simple Affogato-Espresso-Ice Cream Treat
Simple Affogato-Espresso-Ice Cream Treat is an elegant dessert option. Ready in just a few minutes, it will become a favorite quickly! If you are not a coffee drinker, try substituting hot chocolate for an equally delicious treat.
- 2 cups Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup hot brewed espresso (such as NESPRESSO or NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO)
- Ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is just great!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.