Impress your friends and family with your "culinary expertise" by making this very simple and delicious Simple Green Salad with Pesto Vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bag (10 to 11 oz.) torn lettuce leaves, (or 8 cups)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Italian-style croutons, (for topping)
COMBINE pesto, mustard and vinegar in small bowl; whisk until smooth.
COMBINE lettuce, tomato and dressing in large bowl; toss well. Top with croutons.
Review This Recipe
Better than I even thought it would be! Friends and family were impressed with my salad! So easy too!
This is soooo wonderful! I served this along side an Italian dish and my husband and myself LOVED IT. I love pesto and this turned out SO good.
I made this salad to accompany my lasagna and it was absolutely delicious! Lots of flavor and tastes like a real fancy salad. Great for company!