Simple Green Salad with Pesto Vinaigrette
Impress your friends and family with your "culinary expertise" by making this very simple and delicious Simple Green Salad with Pesto Vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bag (10 to 11 oz.) torn lettuce leaves, (or 8 cups)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Italian-style croutons, (for topping)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE lettuce, tomato and dressing in large bowl; toss well. Top with croutons.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Better than I even thought it would be! Friends and family were impressed with my salad! So easy too!
This is soooo wonderful! I served this along side an Italian dish and my husband and myself LOVED IT. I love pesto and this turned out SO good.
I made this salad to accompany my lasagna and it was absolutely delicious! Lots of flavor and tastes like a real fancy salad. Great for company!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 440mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 80% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.