This tiramisu recipe is big on flavor and an easy-to-make dessert. Drizzled with a unique coffee mixture that will tantalize taste buds with every bite.
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup Fat Free Cinnamon Vanilla Crème or Italian Sweet Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur or brandy
- 2 packages (3 to 3.5 ounces each) soft ladyfingers*, divided
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, divided
COMBINE mascarpone cheese and Coffee-mate in large bowl; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
PLACE water and coffee granules in small glass measuring cup; stir until dissolved. Stir in liqueur.
PLACE half of ladyfingers over bottom of 9-inch-square baking dish. Drizzle half of coffee mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Top with half of whipped topping mixture. Dust with 1 tablespoon cocoa. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping mixture. Dust with remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Can be stored, covered, in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
*NOTE: 32 dry ladyfingers may be used in place of soft. More liquid will be needed, so combine a total of 1 2/3 cups hot water and 3 tablespoons coffee granules in medium bowl. Stir in ¼ cup liqueur. Quickly dip ladyfingers one at a time into mixture (be sure you don’t dip longer than 1 second), then place over bottom of dish.
Review This Recipe
Love this recipe!
This recipe is great! Just made it for the x'mas celebration at work and everyone loved it! Definitely one of my favorite desset recipes and it's so easy to make!
This is great for any occassion. Very easy to make!
This looks delicious. I used to work at a hotel that had fancy desserts like this one. But this will be much easier to just create at home!!
Love it! Simple, elegant, decadent!
Tiramisu--Easy and yummy!
Very simple to make. My family loved it! Will definately make this again.
I love Tiramisu....this was easy, delicious, will make over & over.