Pumpkin easily blends with orange juice and the ginger provides an extra zing of flavor in this refreshing Pumpkin, Orange & Ginger Nectar. Paired with a healthy breakfast or alone as a tasty afternoon pick-me-up, this recipe is easy to make for one or many.
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or more to taste
COMBINE pumpkin, orange juice and ginger in small pitcher; stir until smooth.
If not drinking right away, cover and refrigerate any remaining. This nectar is best when consumed within 2 days.
• Recipe can easily be halved for a single serving to be mixed in your glass.
• If fresh ginger is not on hand, substitute 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
• Pumpkin may be stored, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, in a resealable plastic container.
Review This Recipe
great for all time
This is great for when I feel like something but don't know what. It's healthy and squashes my thirst while filling me up.
Read More Reviews