Pumpkin easily blends with orange juice and the ginger provides an extra zing of flavor in this refreshing Pumpkin, Orange & Ginger Nectar. Paired with a healthy breakfast or alone as a tasty afternoon pick-me-up, this recipe is easy to make for one or many.
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or more to taste
COMBINE pumpkin, orange juice and ginger in small pitcher; stir until smooth.
If not drinking right away, cover and refrigerate any remaining. This nectar is best when consumed within 2 days.
• Recipe can easily be halved for a single serving to be mixed in your glass.
• If fresh ginger is not on hand, substitute 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
• Pumpkin may be stored, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, in a resealable plastic container.
Review This Recipe
Good Made Better
I tried the pumpkin, orange & ginger drink - it was good - but being diabetic I wanted to cut down on the sugar content. So, I bought 50% reduced sugar orange juice, and added a little cinnamon. I made up a big pitcher of this and put it in the refrigerator. Now I have a "healthier" health boost whenever I want!
Read More Reviews