Sizzling Szechuan Noodles
Sizzling Szechuan Noodles are ready in less than 30 minutes and feature a tasty combination of vegetables and a delicious Asian sweet chili, black bean and sesame seed oil sauce.
- 1 lb. Chinese thin egg noodles
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup hot bean sauce or 2 to 3 tablespoons black bean sauce with garlic
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Szechuan peppercorns, dried, roasted and ground or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup matchstick-size strips radishes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE broth, sweet chili sauce, hot bean sauce, 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce, sesame oil and peppercorns in large bowl; set aside.
HEAT vegetable oil in wok or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add noodles, bean sprouts, carrots and chili sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
STIR remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce into noodles. Place on serving plate and sprinkle with radishes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 560
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 1750mg (73% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 106g (35% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 16g (65% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.