Skillet Fettuccine Pie is a fun-to-make dish, sure to become a family favorite. Ready in less than 1 hour, this tasty main dish is great for family meals and casual entertaining.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 1 package (15-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
COOK beef and onion in medium skillet until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in marinara sauce; heat through. Remove from heat; add mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
COMBINE pasta, eggs, remaining Parmesan, butter and parsley in a large bowl; spoon over beef mixture. Cover; cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes; invert onto serving platter.