Skillet Fettuccine Pie
Skillet Fettuccine Pie is a fun-to-make dish, sure to become a family favorite. Ready in less than 1 hour, this tasty main dish is great for family meals and casual entertaining.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 1 package (15-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
COMBINE pasta, eggs, remaining Parmesan, butter and parsley in a large bowl; spoon over beef mixture. Cover; cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes; invert onto serving platter.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.