The amazing flavors in this Skillet Lasagna recipe will have everyone asking for more. A delicious combination of three cheeses and fresh herbs makes this ready-in-less than one hour main dish a must have addition to your culinary capabilities.
- 1 container (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, water, basil, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl; stir well.
COOK turkey in large (12-inch), nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain if necessary. Add zucchini and one container sauce to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Place 2 lasagna noodles over center of mixture. Break 1 noodle and place around edges. Gently spread cheese mixture over noodles. Place 2 noodles over center of mixture. Break remaining noodle and place around edges. Pour remaining container sauce over noodles. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over sauce; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
COOK for 20 to 25 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat; let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Cut lasagna into wedges and serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (32% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 940mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.