The amazing flavors in this Skillet Lasagna recipe will have everyone asking for more. A delicious combination of three cheeses and fresh herbs makes this ready-in-less than one hour main dish a must have addition to your culinary capabilities.
- 1 container (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles, divided
COMBINE ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, water, basil, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl; stir well.
COOK turkey in large (12-inch), nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain if necessary. Add zucchini and one container sauce to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Place 2 lasagna noodles over center of mixture. Break 1 noodle and place around edges. Gently spread cheese mixture over noodles. Place 2 noodles over center of mixture. Break remaining noodle and place around edges. Pour remaining container sauce over noodles. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over sauce; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
COOK for 20 to 25 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat; let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Cut lasagna into wedges and serve.