Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Nesquik Cheesecake is so easy to make. Just a few ingredients and you have an elegant dessert.
- 1 cup Fat Free Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- 1 envelope (7 g) unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 prepared (6 oz.) 9-inch cookie or graham cracker crust
- Fresh berries
COMBINE Nesquik and gelatin in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in large mixer bowl until smooth. Slowly beat in Nesquik mixture. Pour into crust.
REFRIGERATE for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with berries.
Review This Recipe
A GREAT SURPRISE!
I made this for my brother's birthday and it was a HUGE HIT! I was almost embarrassed to admit to how easy it was to make - but i did share the recipe and everyone was amazed! An EXCELLENT summer (NO-BAKE) recipe. I only wish that I had made two as we all got just a THIN slice!!!
Read More Reviews