Skinny Vanilla Boba Tea
Try this winning Skinny Vanilla Boba Tea recipe submitted by a consumer for Carnation Breakfast Essentials' "Shake Up Your Morning" recipe contest.
- 1/3 cup large tapioca pearls, chilled
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup strong brewed black tea, hot or chilled
- 1/3 cup 2% lowfat milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 81g (27% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.