Skulls N' Bones Cupcakes
Mixed with colorful WONKA NERDS and topped with skull and bone-shaped candies from WONKA Monster MIX UPS, these delicious cupcakes make a frightfully fun dessert.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 6 individual boxes Orange NERDS from Spooky WONKA NERDS candy bag
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 24 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1 small tube decorator icing
- 4 individual boxes WONKA SweeTARTS Skulls N' Bones from WONKA Monster MIX UPS assorted candy bag
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WRITE spooky words such as "RIP" or "BOO" on Crunch bars using decorator icing. Let sit for a few minutes to dry.
PRESS Crunch bars into cupcakes to create "tombstones." Creatively place Skulls N' Bones next to "tombstones."
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
skulls N' bones cupcakes
These 'spooky' treats are soooo good! Esay to make and eat! Great anytime. Make some today!
We finally made these and they turned out so good! I plan to take these to school halloween parties. I am sure everyone will love them.
Fun and Easy!
I made these for our neighborhood Halloween party. They are so easy and fun to make! The skulls and bones were fun to top the cupcakes with. A hit with the kids!
Skulls N Bones Cupcakes
These were great and very easy to prepare. They loved them and ate them all quickly.
halloween birthday treat
I served these instead of birthday cake and all the kids loved them!!
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.