Mixed with colorful WONKA NERDS and topped with skull and bone-shaped candies from WONKA Monster MIX UPS, these delicious cupcakes make a frightfully fun dessert.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 6 individual boxes Orange NERDS from Spooky WONKA NERDS candy bag
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 24 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1 small tube decorator icing
- 4 individual boxes WONKA SweeTARTS Skulls N' Bones from WONKA Monster MIX UPS assorted candy bag
PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions; add Nerds to batter. Bake according to directions for 24 cupcakes. Cool completely. Frost cupcakes, using a little more frosting than usual on top ("tombstones" will be pushed into frosting).
WRITE spooky words such as "RIP" or "BOO" on Crunch bars using decorator icing. Let sit for a few minutes to dry.
PRESS Crunch bars into cupcakes to create "tombstones." Creatively place Skulls N' Bones next to "tombstones."
Review This Recipe
Fun and Easy!
I made these for our neighborhood Halloween party. They are so easy and fun to make! The skulls and bones were fun to top the cupcakes with. A hit with the kids!
Read More Reviews