Mixed with colorful WONKA NERDS and topped with skull and bone-shaped candies from WONKA Monster MIX UPS, these delicious cupcakes make a frightfully fun dessert.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 6 individual boxes Orange NERDS from Spooky WONKA NERDS candy bag
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 24 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1 small tube decorator icing
- 4 individual boxes WONKA SweeTARTS Skulls N' Bones from WONKA Monster MIX UPS assorted candy bag
PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions; add Nerds to batter. Bake according to directions for 24 cupcakes. Cool completely. Frost cupcakes, using a little more frosting than usual on top ("tombstones" will be pushed into frosting).
WRITE spooky words such as "RIP" or "BOO" on Crunch bars using decorator icing. Let sit for a few minutes to dry.
PRESS Crunch bars into cupcakes to create "tombstones." Creatively place Skulls N' Bones next to "tombstones."
Review This Recipe
They were so awesome! definitely recommended!
Read More Reviews