Sloppy Beef Burgers are ready in less than 30 minutes. These are a real treat for kids and will remind you of your childhood.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) reduced-fat, reduced sodium condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- 8 whole-wheat or white hamburger buns, split and toasted
COOK beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
SPOON beef mixture over bottoms of buns; top with pickles and tops of buns.