Sloppy Beef Burgers
Sloppy Beef Burgers are ready in less than 30 minutes. These are a real treat for kids and will remind you of your childhood.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) reduced-fat, reduced sodium condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- 8 whole-wheat or white hamburger buns, split and toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPOON beef mixture over bottoms of buns; top with pickles and tops of buns.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 337
- Calories from Fat: 147
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 57mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 437mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 11% of DV
- Calcium: 5% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.