Slow Cooker Arroz con Pollo
Prepare this Arroz con Pollo in only 20 minutes. Cook all ingredients in the slow cooker for 4 to 5 hours, add peas and olives before serving and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 2 cups warm water
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or tenders, cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ARRANGE the chicken pieces evenly in the slow cooker.
COOK on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is tender. Stir in peas and olives about 15 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 700mg (29% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.