- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 cups (1-inch) cubed whole wheat bread
WHISK eggs, egg whites, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl until well blended.
COMBINE pecans, sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
SPRAY the inside of a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place half the bread cubes in bottom of cooker. Sprinkle pecan mixture over bread. Top with remaining bread cubes.
POUR egg mixture evenly over bread ensuring all pieces are covered.
COOK on low for 3 to 4 hours or until center is set. Serve warm.
Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche.