Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
These slow cooker chicken tacos couldn't be easier. Cook the ingredients in a slow cooker, add black beans and serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon OR 1 tablet MAGGI® Chicken Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 corn tortillas
- Toppings of your choice: cilantro, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK on low for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until chicken is tender. Shred with two forks. Stir in black beans; cook for an additional 30 minutes.
SERVE warm in corn tortillas with toppings of your choice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 590mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (25% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 32g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.