These slow cooker chicken tacos couldn't be easier. Cook the ingredients in a slow cooker, add black beans and serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon OR 1 tablet MAGGI® Chicken Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 corn tortillas
- Toppings of your choice: cilantro, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole
PLACE chicken in 5-quart slow cooker. Add onion, garlic, jalapeños, bouillon mixture and tomato sauce; stir to combine.
COOK on low for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until chicken is tender. Shred with two forks. Stir in black beans; cook for an additional 30 minutes.
SERVE warm in corn tortillas with toppings of your choice.