Slow Cooker Enchiladas
These Slow Cooker Enchiladas will become your new favorite enchilada! Layer ground beef, beans, tortillas and cheese in a slow cooker, turn on and you're done!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 (9-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, cut to fit slow cooker if necessary
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD 1 ½ cups beef mixture onto bottom of 5-quart slow cooker. Top with 1 tortilla and 2/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers 4 times, ending with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
COOK on low for 5 hours.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I am going to try this, except instead of using bell pepper, I am going to use chopped green chiles.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 570
- Calories from Fat: 260
- Total Fat: 29g (44% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 14g (69% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 1420mg (59% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (29% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 40% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.