- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, thawed*
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Cotija cheese
- Pita or tortilla chips
MIX evaporated milk, spinach soufflé, artichokes, onion, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and Cotija cheese in a 5-quart slow cooker until well blended.
COOK on low for 2 to 3 hours or until dip is hot and cheeses are melted. Serve in slow cooker on warm with chips.
*NOTE: If unable to find Spinach Soufflé, substitute 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry.
Review This Recipe
Great base recipe- season how you like
You can't argue with how easy this is to put together! My husband likes his Spinach