Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
Great as a side or meatless main dish, these Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are full of flavor. Using cost-effective pantry items, fresh veggies and a slow cooker, this recipe will be on your short list of favorites.
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 5 ounces Cotija cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 jar (24 ounces) mild salsa, divided
- 6 red or green bell peppers, tops cut off and hollowed out
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 2 cups warm water
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK on low for 6 to 8 hours until rice is tender. Top with additional Cotija cheese before serving, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 1780mg (74% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 10g (38% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 160% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.