Smoked Poultry Salad with Chocolate Dressing
Try this Smoked Poultry Salad with Chocolate Dressing for an exotic variation. Crispy apples add a delightful crunch and this is a great choice for a light lunch or a starter.
- 6 oz. mixed salad greens
- 1/2 lb. cooked, smoked chicken or turkey, cut into slices
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and cut into large slices
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 oz. milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped milk chocolate
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE oil and 2 ounces chocolate in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; STIR. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until chocolate is melted. Stir in vinegar, seasoning sauce, cinnamon and pepper to taste. Pour over prepared greens. Garnish with additional chocolate, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 300mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.