The sherry and garlic marinade enhances the great natural flavors of this very easy to make roasted turkey dish.
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 4 pounds turkey breasts, uncooked
- 2 large cloves garlic, sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until an internal temperature of 180° F is registered on thermometer.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
delicious dish, easy for begginers and excellent taste
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (22% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 150mg (51% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 0g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 50g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.