Smoked Turkey and Tomato Wraps
These flavorful, fresh-tasting Smoked Turkey and Tomato Wraps make a delicious quick lunch or light dinner.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 2 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion or alfalfa sprouts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half and serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
quick n easy
these are the yummiest, a big hit and there quick and easy for a hungry bunch.
This recipe was awesome.
This so good and it's so good for you too. I just love the turkey and will just all of this. I even like it with beef too. I also like to us herbal tortilla to give this a good zing.
Smoked Turkey and Sun Dried Tomato: tastes great!
I rate this recipe as good. Good indeed because it is easy to prepare, flavorful, and cost contentious but it provides too many fat calories. I would have used maybe lowfat creamcheese, sour cream or even some yogurt to provide the calcium and lower the fat. In this day and age of rising health care cost and expanding waist lines I think it is important for all to be learning ways to eat right and still enjoy our food!
smoked turkey and sun dried tomato
Great lunch item, full of great flavor and taste.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 470
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (44% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 890mg (37% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (20% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 80% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.