These flavorful, fresh-tasting Smoked Turkey and Tomato Wraps make a delicious quick lunch or light dinner.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 2 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion or alfalfa sprouts
COMBINE cream cheese and pesto in small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over each tortilla. Place turkey slices, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion or alfalfa sprouts over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don’t touch edges.
FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half and serve.
Review This Recipe
Smoke Turkey & Sun Dried Tomato Wrap
This wrap is great. I make this to take to work with me for lunch. Every one that has tried it always wants one the next day. It is very easy, and I dont have to think about what to make for lunch anymore. I do change up on the types of meat. Try it you will like it...
Read More Reviews