These flavorful, fresh-tasting Smoked Turkey and Tomato Wraps make a delicious quick lunch or light dinner.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 2 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion or alfalfa sprouts
COMBINE cream cheese and pesto in small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over each tortilla. Place turkey slices, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion or alfalfa sprouts over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don’t touch edges.
FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half and serve.
Review This Recipe
Smoked Turkey and Sun Dried Tomato: tastes great!
I rate this recipe as good. Good indeed because it is easy to prepare, flavorful, and cost contentious but it provides too many fat calories. I would have used maybe lowfat creamcheese, sour cream or even some yogurt to provide the calcium and lower the fat. In this day and age of rising health care cost and expanding waist lines I think it is important for all to be learning ways to eat right and still enjoy our food!
Read More Reviews