Fresh and vibrant flavors make this chilled vegetable soup a refreshing and colorful addition to your menu plans. The roasted red peppers adds luscious smoky flavor to this classic recipe.
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken or Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 6 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 canned chipotle chile, seeded plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 large green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE green onions, avocado, tomatoes and bell pepper in medium bowl. Divide soup among bowls; top with vegetable mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.