Fresh and vibrant flavors make this chilled vegetable soup a refreshing and colorful addition to your menu plans. The roasted red peppers adds luscious smoky flavor to this classic recipe.
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken or Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 6 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 canned chipotle chile, seeded plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 large green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl. Stir until bouillon is dissolved. Place about half bouillon mixture and cucumber in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into large bowl. Place remaining bouillon mixture, tomatoes, red peppers, cilantro, oil, chile, adobo sauce and lime juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into large bowl with cucumber mixture; stir to combine. Cover; refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours before serving.
COMBINE green onions, avocado, tomatoes and bell pepper in medium bowl. Divide soup among bowls; top with vegetable mixture.