Cold, creamy and thick enough to be eaten with a spoon, this nutrient-dense smoothie bowl packs a powerful punch into your morning routine.
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh kale
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- Optional recommended toppings: lowfat granola, toasted coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, toasted almonds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIVIDE between bowls. Top each with desired toppings.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 130mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 110% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.