S'mores Ice Cream Brownies
Take the popular campfire treat indoors with these S’mores Ice Cream Brownies. Instead of melted chocolate bars in the center, brownies and S’mores ice cream sit atop a graham cracker crust. Marshmallows are added to the top and baked to get that toasted marshmallow flavor.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 box (18.3 ounces) brownie mix or favorite brownie recipe
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) DREYER'S or EDY'S GRAND S'mores Ice Cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini or large marshmallows
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in large bowl; press into bottom of prepared pan.
BAKE crust for 8 minutes.
PREPARE brownie batter according to package directions; pour over crust. Bake according to package directions (about 30 minutes). Cool completely.
SOFTEN ice cream by letting it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Carefully spoon ice cream over top of brownies, smoothing down top. Cover and freeze overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 500° F.
SPRINKLE marshmallows over top of ice cream, covering ice cream completely. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted. Carefully lift brownies from pan using foil overhang. Cut into squares.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 360mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 63g (21% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 41g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.