Snackin' Pumpkin Hummus
This delicious snack takes only minutes to prepare. Try this pumpkin hummus coupled with warm pita bread or crisp vegetables and you're sure to fall in love with this creamy dip, perfect for both snacking and entertaining.
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE along with pita triangles or raw vegetables.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Perfect for Picky Little Eaters
I have two preschoolers who can be very picky about food. However, they like to dip their vegetables and chips. I wasn't sure if they would eat this because of it's color. However, my 4 year old loved it and even got my 3 year old to try some. I can feel good about this healthy option for my little dippers!
Good, Easy & Nutritious - just the way I like it....
Better than it sounds
I served this to some guests and recieved rave reviews
Better than I thought!
Did not sound too appealing but was actually very good!
not very good
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 20
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 125mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.