This delicious snack takes only minutes to prepare. Try this pumpkin hummus coupled with warm pita bread or crisp vegetables and you're sure to fall in love with this creamy dip, perfect for both snacking and entertaining.
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
PLACE chickpeas, pumpkin, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and pepper into food processor; cover. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Additional water, a teaspoon at a time, can be added if a smoother consistency is desired. Stir in parsley. Serve immediately or refrigerate in tightly covered container for up to 4 days. Makes about 2 cups.
SERVE along with pita triangles or raw vegetables.
Review This Recipe
At first I didn't think this recipe was very appealing however it turned out to be quite good. And easy too!
Read More Reviews