Try this unique version of your favorite snickerdoodles. Just a touch of tea flavor makes them truly addicting.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy; gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in Nestea until well blended.
COMBINE 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until sides are set but centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
Review This Recipe
These are absolutely the best snickerdoodle cookies I've ever made. My brother passed this recipe on to me, and this is his favorite recipe as well! Thanks!
Read More Reviews