Try this unique version of your favorite snickerdoodles. Just a touch of tea flavor makes them truly addicting.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy; gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in Nestea until well blended.
COMBINE 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until sides are set but centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
Review This Recipe
Snicker Tead Doodles
I've made Snickerdoodles for years, but the additon of tea make them all the more delicious.
Read More Reviews