Snow-Capped Cinnamon Hot Cocoa
Snow-Capped Cinnamon Hot Cocoa is perfect when you want to make something special to warm up on a cold evening -- rich, creamy and comforting, this hot cocoa boasts a hint of cinnamon, chocolate bits and whipped cream.
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this is so good and its simple to make!!
This is good and soothing
Easy to make with 2% milk! And it looks like a first class drink!!! Yummy!
Very nice, I made this for some friends, they liked it as well. Thanks.
snow -capped cinnamon hot cocoa
I make this hot beverage when it is cold out side and it keeps me warm .
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 65g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 59g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.