Snowball Cookies are so easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and add mini chocolate morsels, a refined nutty taste with chopped pecans, and a dusting of powdered sugar. A great holiday treat!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in medium mixing bowl. Stir morsels and pecans into cookie dough. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven. Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets. Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
• Dough can be made in advance, shaped into cookies and refrigerated until ready for baking.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
oh my god...its so easy to make..and very tasty..my daughter love it....
tantalizing for the kids while they cool on the stove -- delicious moist consistency!
These cookies make a great treat for special company. They have a delicate texture and fancy appearance. I've made them with the original Nestle Toll House recipe instead of the using the sugar cookie dough that comes in a tub.
I've made these twice now, and they came out quite dry and hard both times. I was anticipating a cookie along the lines of a russian tea cookie and was very disappointed.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.