Snowball Cookies are so easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and add mini chocolate morsels, a refined nutty taste with chopped pecans, and a dusting of powdered sugar. A great holiday treat!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in medium mixing bowl. Stir morsels and pecans into cookie dough. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven. Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets. Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
• Dough can be made in advance, shaped into cookies and refrigerated until ready for baking.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
oh my god...its so easy to make..and very tasty..my daughter love it....
tantalizing for the kids while they cool on the stove -- delicious moist consistency!
These cookies make a great treat for special company. They have a delicate texture and fancy appearance. I've made them with the original Nestle Toll House recipe instead of the using the sugar cookie dough that comes in a tub.
I've made these twice now, and they came out quite dry and hard both times. I was anticipating a cookie along the lines of a russian tea cookie and was very disappointed.
i did this cookie but used the english toffee bits because i did not have mini chips.... it was a hit!!!
I made this recipe and brought the cookies to school. The students loved them. The most heard comment was that melt in your mouth. What a yummy treat!
I found these cookies easy to make, but had very little flavor.
THE PERFECT COOKIE
I have always loved snowballs, but to actually make them with my children with no hassle was awesome! I'm sure we'll bake many more.
the texture was exquisit, flavor was very bountiful, this recipe reminded me of christmases long ago!
it is so easy to do. i am finding it hard to keep the cookie jar filled. they dissappear as fast as i can make them.
It never ceases to amaze me how fast, convenient and delicious are my Nestle products....these cookies being one of the many examples! I've used different nuts in them and even different morsels. Everyone likes them ALL the time.
I really like this recipe. It was easy and simple and I liked the fact that I could make the dough ahead of time and refrigerate. The kids in my Sunday School class loved them and begged for more! This is another keeper!