Snowday Cookie Mittens
Snowday Cookie Mittens are soooooo easy! These cute cookies are a true kid pleaser.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus additional for rolling
- 3-inch mitten cookie cutter
- 1 cup prepared white frosting
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, assorted sprinkles and sugars
- Red string licorice, cut into 6-inch pieces (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BREAK dough apart cookie dough into medium bowl. Combine dough and flour until mixed. Roll cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness between two sheets of floured wax paper. Remove top piece of paper. Cut cookie dough into mittens with cutter. To make pairs of mittens, turner cutter over to make a match. Transfer mittens to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 3 inches apart. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
BAKE for 13 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately pat sides of each mitten with edge of knife to help retain shape. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
FROST cookies. Sprinkle with Toppers, sprinkles and sugars and decorate with candies as desired. To make a pair of mittens, adhere licorice strings to mittens with frosting.
• 1 3/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough can be substituted for the bar dough.
• Refrigerating mittens before baking helps to prevent mittens from spreading and retain their shape during baking.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.