Soft Butterscotch-Oat Raisin Cookies
Quick-to-make Soft Butterscotch-Oat Raisin Cookies are a perfect choice for all occasions. A delicious treat kids and adults will adore.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, honey and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture alternately with milk. Stir in morsels, oats, walnuts, raisins and wheat germ. Drop by slightly rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.
Note: If not adding nuts to the recipe, some additional bake time may be needed.
Variation: 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the Butterscotch Morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/60 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.5g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.