Solstice Sunrise Spritzer
Try this recipe for a Solstice Sunrise Spritzer for a refreshing start to a meal. Experiment with other juice varieties for special occasions.
- 1 cup NESTLÉ PURE LIFE Purified Water (or fruit flavored, if desired)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups Orange Tangerine Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 cup diet tonic water
- Ice cubes (about 2 cups total)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR mint mixture into small pitcher; stir in Juicy Juice. Let steep for at least 15 minutes or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. (After 8 hours, remove mint and add fresh mint just before serving.) Add tonic water; stir gently. Pour into 4 tall glasses filled with ice. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
cant wait to try this drink for the summer. it looks very refreshing.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.