This exceptional Sour Cream Orange Pumpkin Pie is spiced with orange peel and topped with a sour cream topping. Perfect for fall entertaining.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15-oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (14-oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons thawed orange juice concentrate or orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
COMBINE eggs, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, 2 teaspoons orange peel and salt in medium bowl; mix well. Pour into prepared pie shell.
BAKE for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
COMBINE sour cream, sugar, orange juice concentrate and remaining orange peel in small bowl. Spread sour cream topping over pie.
BAKE for an additional 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Easy to make and is great !!
Made this pie for the family and we all loved it. I wasn't going to try it because it didn't sound that great but am I sure gald I did. Very easy to make and is worth the time that it takes to make it.
Read More Reviews