This exceptional Sour Cream Orange Pumpkin Pie is spiced with orange peel and topped with a sour cream topping. Perfect for fall entertaining.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15-oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (14-oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons thawed orange juice concentrate or orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
COMBINE eggs, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, 2 teaspoons orange peel and salt in medium bowl; mix well. Pour into prepared pie shell.
BAKE for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
COMBINE sour cream, sugar, orange juice concentrate and remaining orange peel in small bowl. Spread sour cream topping over pie.
BAKE for an additional 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
This pie is GREAT!!! I really enjoy making it and it is also wonderful for the holidays.
Read More Reviews