Perk up your next meal with this "south-of-the-border" seafood and pasta delight.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
MELT butter in large skillet. cook shrimp until pink; remove from skillet. Add wine, garlic and lime juice to skillet; cook for 3 minutes. Add cilantro and hot pepper sauce.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
It smells really good while cooking but has almost no taste. We had to shake on lots of salt, pepper and hot sauce to get it to come alive.
Read More Reviews