South-of-the-Border Shrimp and Fettuccine
Perk up your next meal with this "south-of-the-border" seafood and pasta delight.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Make some Adjustments
The previous review said this was too bland, but the ingredients looked good, so I made some adjustments. Rather than cooking the shrimp separately, I cooked all the ingredients together, to get the flavors into the shrimp. I also doubled the garlic and tripled the hot pepper sauce. I added the cilantro last, so it wouldn't cook down too much. I brought it to a potluck, and it was a hit!
It smells really good while cooking but has almost no taste. We had to shake on lots of salt, pepper and hot sauce to get it to come alive.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.