Corn, black beans and diced green chiles give this Southwest Fettuccine chicken pasta a festive flair. Perfect for many occasions.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (4 to 6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup medium thick & chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
HEAT oil in a large, nonstick skillet. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink.
STIR in sauce, salsa, beans, corn, chiles, cilantro, cumin and crushed red pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Serve over pasta.