Corn, black beans and diced green chiles give this Southwest Fettuccine chicken pasta a festive flair. Perfect for many occasions.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (4 to 6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup medium thick & chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in sauce, salsa, beans, corn, chiles, cilantro, cumin and crushed red pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Serve over pasta.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This dish was so easy to make and very delicious!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 930mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 54g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (26% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.