Thinly sliced beef is featured in these yummy Southwestern Bundles- a fun way to make a main dish that is sure to please your kids and friends.
- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) flavored flour tortillas (such as vegetable, tomato-basil or spinach)
- 1/2 cup bottled chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
SPREAD dressing evenly over tortillas. Top with salsa. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Top with roast beef.
FOLD in sides, then roll up to form bundles. Place 2 bundles on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.* Repeat with remaining 2 bundles.
*NOTE: If you like, serve bundles without heating. Or, place all 4 bundles on baking sheet and bake in preheated 350° F oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Review This Recipe
Mom of 2
One son eats everything, the other eats cereal and cheese. The cereal eater LOVED it! He ate it right up. Serve with corn, and DONE!
Read More Reviews