Southwestern Chicken Soup
Southwestern Chicken Soup is a thick and hearty soup and brings home zesty southwest flavor. This recipe adds a hint of heat in the salsa verde that is perfect for a cold winter's night.
- 1 1/2 cups mild salsa verde
- 3 cups cooked, shredded or chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- Light sour cream
- Chopped fresh tomatoes
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE with dollop of sour cream, chopped tomatoes and tortilla chips.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (29% of DV)
- Sodium: 1120mg (47% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 43g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.