Breakfast, lunch or dinner, this Southwestern Quiche with its combination of eggs, cheese, chiles and salsa will be a hit! As a dinner entree add a side of refried beans or a green salad.
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, salsa
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE bell pepper, chiles and green onions onto bottom of baking dish. Top with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
WHISK eggs, sour cream and evaporated milk in medium bowl. Pour over vegetables and cheese in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Top with toppings; season with salt.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I love this low carb quiche option. A favorite in our family.
This is a great recipe. It tastes great and is very easy to make. I make it all the time.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 250mg (84% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.