Breakfast, lunch or dinner, this Southwestern Quiche with its combination of eggs, cheese, chiles and salsa will be a hit! As a dinner entree add a side of refried beans or a green salad.
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
SPRINKLE bell pepper, chiles and green onions onto bottom of baking dish. Top with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
WHISK eggs, sour cream and evaporated milk in medium bowl. Pour over vegetables and cheese in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Top with toppings; season with salt.
Review This Recipe
I love this low carb quiche option. A favorite in our family.
Read More Reviews