This sparkling Sangria fruit spritzer is great for entertaining or adding fresh taste to everyday dinners. Try the frozen grape and mint leaf ice cubes to add an extra splash of color and flavor.
- 1 orange, washed, halved and cut into thin slices (remove any seeds)
- 2/3 cup red and/or green grapes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves or sprigs, rinsed
- Purified water
- 3 cups Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice, chilled
- 4 to 5 cups calorie-free seltzer water, chilled
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIVIDE grape halves and mint leaves or sprigs between two ice cube trays. Fill each tray with purified water and freeze until solid.
POUR Juicy Juice into pitcher; add frozen orange slices, prepared ice cubes and seltzer water. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Omit ice cubes for children under age 4 due to choking risk. Also, try substituting White Grape NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Sounds yummy, but was looking for the wine ingredient. Guess this is the non-alcoholic version. Maybe it should be called Sparkling Punch.
An excellent kid-friendly refreshment
We will definitely make it again,experimenting with the juicy juice flavors we will use
I made it as I hosted some friends at my house, and we all loved it, they asked me for the recipe so they can make it also.
This is a great recipe. I had a couple of kids at the house and they all loved making it. I used Apple Juice, though Ill probably try the White Grape next time!
I really love this recipe!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.