This sparkling Sangria fruit spritzer is great for entertaining or adding fresh taste to everyday dinners. Try the frozen grape and mint leaf ice cubes to add an extra splash of color and flavor.
- 1 orange, washed, halved and cut into thin slices (remove any seeds)
- 2/3 cup red and/or green grapes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves or sprigs, rinsed
- Purified water
- 3 cups Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice, chilled
- 4 to 5 cups calorie-free seltzer water, chilled
PLACE orange slices on baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
DIVIDE grape halves and mint leaves or sprigs between two ice cube trays. Fill each tray with purified water and freeze until solid.
POUR Juicy Juice into pitcher; add frozen orange slices, prepared ice cubes and seltzer water. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Omit ice cubes for children under age 4 due to choking risk. Also, try substituting White Grape NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice.
Review This Recipe
I really love this recipe!
Read More Reviews