Spiced Coffee (Café de Olla)
Warm up the holiday season with this delightful Spiced Coffee (Café de Olla) drink featuring an alluring blend of brown sugar, zesty cinnamon and creamy NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Milk.
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup packed piloncillo or packed dark brown sugar
- 2 medium cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon anise seeds (optional)
- 2 whole cloves (optional)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLASICO Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT evaporated milk in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk constantly until milk is frothy and comes just to a boil. Remove from heat.
STRAIN coffee through a fine sieve into individual serving cups. Serve immediately with frothed milk on the side.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
more coffe please
I made enough for 20 people and everyone loved the coffee great recipe!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.