Spiced Island Punch is a refreshing thirst quencher you'll want to try at your next get-together. Garnish with lime wedges and serve over ice for extra flair.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) guava nectar, chilled
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) mango nectar, chilled
- 11/2 cups ginger ale or club soda, chilled
- Lime wedges (optional)
COMBINE boiling water, honey, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon in small bowl; cool. Remove cloves; discard.
MIX mango nectar, guava nectar and lime juice in large bowl. Stir in honey mixture and ginger ale.
SERVE over ice. Garnish with lime wedges.