Spiced Island Punch
Spiced Island Punch is a refreshing thirst quencher you'll want to try at your next get-together. Garnish with lime wedges and serve over ice for extra flair.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) guava nectar, chilled
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) mango nectar, chilled
- 11/2 cups ginger ale or club soda, chilled
- Lime wedges (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX mango nectar, guava nectar and lime juice in large bowl. Stir in honey mixture and ginger ale.
SERVE over ice. Garnish with lime wedges.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.